Today needs to be a productive day. Gemstone is whooping our asses, but I have escaped away to my home (not to be confused with my near-campus apartment at Courtyards), partially b/c I actually have work outside of Gemstone that needs to get done (shocker!) and partially b/c it's my grandmother's death anniversary today. Today is meant to be spent with family, even if I'm studying Business Law while doing it.
Linden and I have a motivation system in place. This is to balance out for all the time we also spend distracting each other. Linden is full of awesome.
I just realized how frequently I talk about how awesome Linden is. It's only fair, considering she's the reason this blog is going through a revival phase. If it's too much for you, L, I'll try and tone it down, but I make no promises ;) haha.
FAFSA applications suck a lot. In the four years since I last had to fill one out, I'd forgotten how painful they are. Yuck.
I should get back to work. I hope everyone has a better weekend than me! Cheers all around.
----------------
Now playing: Superstar - Lupe Fiasco [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
via FoxyTunes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment