So, I'm up late. Technically, nothing new. BUT, one might ask, "You're graduated. Why are you up so late?" Normally I'd say, "It's so much more fun staying up late when you choose to do it rather than have to do it." Tonight, surprisingly, I have to -- my sister's up trying to finish an English essay, and I'm the nodding-off police.
ANYWAY. I digress. Linden's up late. You couldn't say to her, "You're graduated. Why are you up so late?" Why? Because she hasn't graduated yet, duh! She's up working on her thesis. She benefits from my sister having an essay to work on because she gets my persistent, distracting company (questionable benefit, I know... *grin*).
AND, I'm watching Criminal Minds! Trying desperately to catch up to L, b/c she has already watched at least up to episode 18, and I'm currently on #12. My being on vacation might work to my advantage -- remains to be seen. Time tends to run away from me even when school's out. How? HOW?!
Clearly I'm turning delirious. I shall instead paste in some nuggets from either CM or Linden.
Linden: HAHAHAHA
you have aqua on this list
LOVE
[picking up a baby] "I got it, I got it." -Morgan
"No, you-- No, you don't got it, you're smothering him!" -Garcia
"Look, look! What's he doin', what's he doin'? He is smilin' at Derek Morgan." -Morgan
[share a look] "Gas." -Prentiss & Garcia
-----
"You're smiling." -JJ
"Gas." -Hotch
"One guy uses dashes while the other guy uses ellipses." -Reid
[on Reid]
"Where'd you find this kid?" -Cop
"He was left in a basket on the steps of the FBI." -Rossi
me: also awesome:
Linden: heh
me: "Kid, you're sure about this?" -Morgan
and Reid just gives him this look
like, "seriously? seriously seriously, you're asking me that question?"
Linden: yeah, exactly
serious enjoyment of reid being like, "you ask me if i'm sure about this?"
me: "do you see who you're talking to?"
Linden: "do I ask you whether you're sure you can break down a door or tackle a guy?"
"NO."
me: hahahahahahah
Linden: "go look pretty in the corner and stop asking stupid questions"
me: LOL
ok, that just made it 100x more awesome
Linden: what, my commentary?
halo
me: duh :P
Linden: =)
i still love him having a nerd moment about ellipses
hilarious!
In other news, our chat has currently reached >800 lines AND COUNTING.
Um, I'm gonna go finish this episode now. And fervently hope my sister stops nodding off and finishes her essay soon so I can get some clearly much-needed sleep. BBQ prep and hanging out with my mom this weekend after three straight days of graduation ceremonies has seriously tired me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment