Friday, May 14, 2010

BCHM463 + BMGT380 = Ektarean tragedy

For reference, BCHM463 = Biochemistry of Physiology and BMGT380 = Business Law.

Tomorrow, you will find I stabbed one in the back and served the other one with a fatal blow to the head. Which one should receive which fate? Alternate fate-suggestions are also welcomed. Be creative! For example, I could instead trap BCHM463 in the electron transport chain with the help of some antimycin A and then suffocate it to death with cyanide (though it may be too quick a death for the torture it put me through). Then, I will lock BMGT380 into a faulty teleporter which, by nature of being faulty, will rend it in half -- the first half will find itself buried in the Pacific Ocean floor, the other half will wind up stuck on a cactus in the middle of the Sahara Desert.

Your turn!

(I'm not actually this violent, I promise).

I discovered today that Sam Tsui is on Grooveshark! This made my otherwise miserably studious morning.

Now if only today's Starbucks barista had been the cute guy with the small stud in one ear who makes a killer caramel macchiato -- that would've made my day in its entirety. Oh well, guess we can't have everything.

TQ and I realized yesterday just how much people-watching (and therefore, stranger-gossiping) we do during our coffee-and-study outings. Also during our coffee-with-no-study outings, but less so, because if we're not studying, we're not constantly looking for distractions. Fun times =D Especially if there are some wacky conversations going on around you. Or there's nice eye-candy around. Not to be shallow or anything...

Except totally yes because it's exam week and I deserve this little indulgence (Hrithik Roshan.. *grin*):





...Ok, I guess it's time to get back to studying...

No comments: