It started out cloudy. We discerned from inside the house, after watching the trees in our backyard sway vigorously back and forth, that it must be very cold outside. We left for United Opticals bundled up just enough for ~50 degree weather. It was a smidgen too warm for that. (Note: windy != cold). After getting our glasses adjusted to better fit our heads, we drove to Costco. As soon as we park the car, it starts pouring. Still warm, though. Just very, very wet.
I don't think it was even paradoxes; I just felt like using the word...
So, yea, got my grocery shopping done w/ my parents today. It's a good thing I didn't come home thinking I would be eating yummy home-cooked food. Last night, we ordered in Chinese food. Today, we skipped lunch, and had Domino's pizza for dinner. Yay for being unhealthy! It was fun, though =D
Tonight, I will [theoretically] study for my Mamm Phys quiz, which is on Monday. Tomorrow, I will do more of the same. In theory, I'll also help my mom make curry chicken (I can make it now! Or at least, I know how; that knowledge will be tested tomorrow around 1 p.m.). Then, she'll show me how to make something yummy with chick peas. Hopefully, I'll get some food out of this deal. Mmm...
Off to memorize Wigger's diagram! And the box plot. Please find below; it'll help you better understand my suffering.
Box plot:

Wigger's:

Also, to wind this post down, I'm going to take some inspiration from Di's blog, and try to consistently include a "Random Story of the Day." On that note, peace out.
Random Story of the Day:
[Background knowledge: Kourtney has the bottom bunk in her room; Katie has the top bunk in her room]
On Thursday, I was watching The Office with Katie, Pratiksha, and Liz over at their apartment. I was sitting next to Buster (the bunny)'s cage. The entire time, he was biting at the wired top of his cage, trying to get out.
ET: Katie, he really wants to get out. Maybe you should let him...
KJ: No! He's in time-out.
ET: For what?
KJ: He learned how to jump off Kourtney's bed today.
[Buster keeps scrabbling at the cage. After 5-7 minutes...]
KJ: Fine, fine, I'll take you out.
[After 2 minutes in Katie's lap on the sofa, Buster starts biting her sweatshirt and eating Liz's textbook. Once he bites Katie's finger...]
KJ: Ok, that's it. Let's see if you can jump off of my bed... [carries him off to her room]
I have no sympathies for that bunny; he's evil.
2 comments:
I misses you.
You stole my format :P
Paradoxi is definitely more awesome.
Post a Comment