Two days into the week and three fun premieres already! Fun times =D
So on my LJ I basically rambled on for awhile on how I felt about each of the three premieres mentioned above, but... I'll spare the details here; it's far too long. =P
In other news... after my Business Policies class today, where our professor had us do a couple of creative thinking exercises, I got an idea for a comic.. strip? (with Di, ish?) I hesitate to call it a "strip," because the way I'm imagining it, it'd be a two-panels-each kinda deal, not really long enough to be a strip. But, I suck at drawing, and I'm only funny when I'm not paying attention, so this may or may not make it off the ground. I definitely don't need a fun idea distracting me right now, lol. I already have too many grand plans.
Grand plans:
- Play around with Microsoft Visio, aka teach myself some cool graphics stuff.
- Figure out how to make kick-ass music videos
- Make a database of all my books, CDs, and DVDs (have been thinking of doing this for the past three years)
- Finish up my DVD of Indian music videos (started it two years ago, then lost interest, but I hate leaving projects unfinished -- it happens wayy too often with me, when I get struck by my next tech fancy).
- Upload all my pictures!! And this doesn't even require acquainting myself with new software. Maybe that's why it hasn't appealed to me as much yet, lol.
- Go forth with the comic "strip."
- Read the 15+ unread books I own. Epic fail.
- Write a short story.
I think there are more. But I won't list them, because that's just sad. I need to make progress on my grand plans! School is getting in the way of that =P ...though I guess technically, becoming a doctor is one of my grandEST plans, so school is kind of important for that. *sigh* I hate logic sometimes.
On that note, I should get back to work. Ew.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
House, NCIS, NCIS:LA premieres!
Labels:
fall '09,
grand plans,
mates,
med school,
tech,
tv shows,
tv:house,
tv:ncis,
tv:ncis-la
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment